Program Manager – End User Computing
- Contract position until June 2017 with extension
- Paramatta Location
- Experience with End User Computing programs
The Program Manager is responsible for leading and managing the setting up and design of a major ICT capital program through to successful delivery of the new capabilities and transformational change on behalf of the Program Board in accordance with clients mandated policies, standards and procedures.
The End User Computing Program will be responsible for the implementation of a refreshed end user computing environment to support a highly collaborative and mobile workforce. The 3 key aspects of this project will be:
- Migrating exiting Office2007 and IBM suite users to Microsoft Office365 and Azure services,
- Implement a modern context and device sensitive end user computing environment, and
- Support a strong collaboration operational and administration environment using the new tools and EUC platforms.
Our client environment covers traditional desktops and laptops, ruggardised Windows devices (running Windows 7), as well as a growing fleet of small and large form factor mobile devices (phone and tablets including Android, iOS and Windows devices).
To be suitable for this role candidate MUST have
- Previous experience to plan and manage the replacement of existing Microsoft Office 2007/2010 and IBM Notes, IBM SameTime services and IBM Connections sites with Microsoft Office365 and associated Microsoft Azure service
- Plan and manage an end user computing delivery platform uplift from a largely Windows 7 base to a proposed new hybrid platform environment catering for a range of end user computing devices in accordance with the existing program and project directions, planned future projects
- Working with end user computing community and the appropriate technical stakeholders, design and implement an agreed strategy to support the functionality covered by existing local Microsoft Access databases used on Windows 7 environments today.
- Provide leadership at a team and senior level and negotiate issues and solutions across the division and organisational boundaries including with the client group(s) and internal and external stakeholders;
- Lead, motivate and develop the Program Delivery team through day to day and formal performance management processes to facilitate achievement of business goals
- Certified in Program and Project Management Methodologies, preferably practitioner level of Managing Successful Programs (MSP) and PRINCE2, demonstrated skills and experience in using these methodologies in delivering ICT programs;
- Understanding of government and corporate management policies, procedures, guidelines and legislation.
So don’t miss this opportunity and apply using the link below or call Deepthi on 0404 891 109 ref: 12534
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: