- Agile thinker, Business Transformation experience
- Large Government organisation in Melbourne CBD with some travel to Geelong
- 12 months Contract with possible extensions
- $900 -$1200 per day rate on offer with some flexibility
Adaps has been scouted to source Project Manager for a large government organisation to work on large business transformation program in Melbourne.
About the role
The Project Managers role is to provide project management services to support the delivery of Strategy. You will be accountable for;
- Successful delivery of assigned projects. Taking full responsibility for the definition, documentation, and satisfactory delivery of the agreed objectives and outcomes of one or more large complex project/s.
- Resource management including internal service providers and external vendors and any other stakeholders required for successful delivery through negotiation and influencing necessary stakeholders.
- Management of key internal and external stakeholders in the delivery of the project.
- Initiate, develop and maintain strong and effective internal and external networks that are relevant to meeting the completion of projects.
- Identify, assess, and manage the risks to the success of the project including dependencies across projects, political, business impact, market impact, and technical complexity.
- Ensure that realistic project, budget, schedule, risk/issue, quality, change, communications and training plans are prepared and maintained while providing regular and accurate updates to the steering committee/s and other stakeholders as required.
- Provide effective leadership to the project team and take appropriate action where team performance deviates from agreed tolerances.
- Utilise the Project Management Framework to deliver projects
You will be passionate about the new direction of Client Strategy and must be able to work with and influence people across entire organisations and beyond. Some of the skills and experience will possess include but not limited to;
- Proven experience in successful budget responsibility for projects over $1 million.
- Extensive project lifecycle experience understanding the planning and delivery of projects in its entirety.
- Delivering projects in a matrix environment.
- Experience in Business case, Request for Quote, Vendor Relationship Management is highly desirable!
How to apply
Please apply using the link below or call Kish on 03 9956 1178 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: