Position: Program Manager
Our client is currently sourcing for a Project manager..Great opportunity to work in the world’s largest development project!!
- Project planning/execution & delivery, deployment of multiple phases of the program in agile delivery model.
- Engaging business, capability domains and constructor teams, UX teams, external vendors for Ideation / Pre-Discovery, Discovery & Evolve for impacted work streams. (Online/ 24/7 teams, Digital, Channels, CAT team).
- Contribute in the Program Gating process, Steering committee meetings.
- Working closely with the Channel leads, Stream leads/Project managers, Digital Release management/Release train, Feature teams, Change management and other IT constructor teams for phased delivery through the project enabling the shaping, discovery, evolve phases & rollout strategy.
- Prepare business case documentation, Ensure SAP Integral Plus and Enterprise project management updates. Ensure tight project control, including reporting; change management; review and archiving of project documentation.
- Process implementation, internal review of the deliverables and ensure quality of the deliverables.
- Lead the identification of business impacts, UX impacts and work with Business change lead, plan strategy and solution.
- Delivering technical and product demonstrations, handling customer relations, developing training programs.
- Program & Project management (from $50k to > $25m), covering full SDLC (E2E)
- Experience on Major IT Transformation program of work.
- Uplift and Management of release management & program functions.
- Manage commercials and supervise the governance process on the projects, spend profiles, SOW’s. Summary
- EBIDTA management and prowess with handling commercials
Desired Skills :
- Extensive experience on Digital delivery, Agile, Scaled Agile (SAFe), Waterfall methodologies using PMI, PRINCE2 framework.
- Service & Delivery Management, Service / SLA Management in ITIL framework.
- In depth experience on implementations/upgrades/Support in Enterprise application services (EAS) space, specialities on CRM & CRM strategies. Process improvement and business/organizational change, with strong stakeholder engagement and collaboration.
- Wide range of skills on Oracle stack, Microsoft, Identify solutions, EDMS, Cloud Applications & Solution Architecture.
- Strong experience in pre-sales, deal shaping, bid management & RFP’s, Contract negotiations, MSA alignment, Strategic Planning / relationship building. Participated in deals and wins spanning Transformation and outsourcing.
- Strategic planning both short – and long-term goal setting. Executive strategist adept at designing & launching powerful pre-sales, POV’s, account building strategies, participation & contributing for business development /sales plans.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call on 03 8506 6546 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: