We are currently looking for an enthusiastic Web developer to join our client’s dynamic IT team.
Reporting to the Web Development Team Leader, you will analyse business specifications and transform requirements to detailed designs required for the build phase.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Detailed designs, development and estimates to meet project requirements.
* Development and change control procedures adhering to standards.
* Meet customer’s user interface requirements.
To be considered for this role, you must have:
* Relevant tertiary qualification with major in Computer Science
* Proficiency in PHP 5, HTML, CSS, XML, Linux and Node.
* Good understanding of User Interface design concepts.
* Good documentation skills.
Skills that are desirable include:
* Knowledge of Web Services (AWS)
* Experience working within an SDLC.
* Experience using a DBMS, MySQL and MSSQL.
* Microsoft Dynamics CRM knowledge.
The successful candidate will possess exceptional attention to detail and communication skills, the ability to hit the ground running and a willingness to bring new ideas and processes to the table.
Please apply using the link below or call on 03 9956 1175 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: