Job Description: -
PHP, PHP NetBeans, My SQL – Languages: PHP, MySQL – Should be Excellent in core PHP and comfortable in working on environments such as NetBeans -
Software development (PHP MVC framework).
* Database design and configuration (MySQL).
* Data migration (XML)
* Maintenance of Legacy Systems (PHP, PERL and C).
* Server configuration (Linux, Apache).
* Shell scripting (Linux).
* Mentoring members of the team.
* Follow Agile methodologies (inc. SCRUM).
* Full-text search (Sphinx and Elastic search
- Working knowledge of Databases
- Should be able to work independently in terms of problem solving and achieving results with optimal help from Seniors
- Should be hardworking and a go-getter
- Good analytical Skills
- Should be a team player
Urgent position!! interviewing Now!!
Candidates with valid work rights can only apply for this position!!
Apply using the link below or call Amrita on 0424 482 606 with Ref Number:12521
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps:
Job Ref: 12508