Position Title: PeopleSoft HRMS
Location: Canberra, ACT
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 03 months on extendable basis
One of our federal Client is hiring for Peoplesoft HRMS Developer with detailed technical work including systems analysis, design and specialist programming activities associated with one or more of the PeopleSoft products
Job Description/Selection Criteria:
- Minimum 4 years’ experience with PeopleSoft HR/ Global Payroll,
- Extensive experience in PeopleSoft HCM V9.0 and People Tools 8.49 including HR, Global Payroll and Absence Management including extensive rules writing capability,
- Experience with Application Designer, PeopleCode, Cobol, Cobol Compiler, HTML, SQL, SQE and Workflow,
- A strong functional understanding of Australian payroll rules – Understanding/ Working Knowledge of Government specific requirements,
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills including the ability to investigate, understand, resolve and document global payroll issues,
- Report design development and deployment,
- Installation, configuration and administration of PeopleSoft environments.
- Provide troubleshooting advice,
- Excellent systems business analysis skills,
- Proven excellent interpersonal and communication capability skills,
- A high attention to detail, with sound administration skills
- Full knowledge of security configuration
- A strong functional understanding of Australian payroll rules – Public sector experience would be a bonus
- All Candidates must be Australian Citizens to be considered for the role with Baseline Clearance.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call on 03 8506 6546 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: