Oracle Database Administrator (DBA)
Position Title: Oracle Database Administrator (DBA)
Location: Port Macquire
Contract : 12 Months
One of our Energy client is hiring Oracle Database Administrator for Configuration and Administration of databases on Cloud Services including Amazon Web Services and Azure.
- Minimum 2 years experience administering Enterprise Microsoft SQL Server databases.
- Experience working with Oracle databases.
- Experience with database configuration and hosting on cloud Services such as Azure and Amazon Web Services.
- Experience with configuring and maintaining Microsoft clustering and high availability technologies.
- Experience with large database migration and database upgrades
- Experience writing Powershell scripts.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong acknowledgement management and documentation skills.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
Please apply using the link below or call on +61 390 149 666 for further details.
Applications closes based on the volume of applications received.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: