Oracle BI Publisher
Our client is currently sourcing for a Oracle BI Publisher
- Canberra location
- Contract position for 4- 6 Weeks with a view to extend for 12Months+
- Citizens preferred, Permanent Residents can be considered
- Candidates must have or willing to undergo AFP check
- Provide advice on, and directly assist with, the creation of BI RTF templates
- Determine configuration settings.
- Add advanced functionality for dynamic layout and ordering of report objects, to be controlled by an input data file.
- Other advanced features, as they arise.
- Able to identify BI configuration and/or workflow to create report outputs that will print uniformly across different printer models, with minimal printer requirements.
- Provide advice on the use of transformations to modify report content, such as changing languages or fonts.
- Provide advice on options and best practice for report/template management by non-technical system administrators.
- Have knowledge of the full workflow of producing a report from an XML payload applied to an RTF template, and capabilities for logging and auditing of activities.
- Knowledge of Adobe Jetforms would be an advantage
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Deepthi on 03 8506 6587. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AdapsIT
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/adaps
- Website: www.adaps.com.au