Role:. Network -Test Automation Specialist
Duration:6 months contract on extendable basis
One of our large Client is hiring for. Network Test Automation Specialist to work with a giant Telecom company in Melbourne. As a Test Specialist for the Test, Integration & Implementation team, your job is to deliver complex integration testing programs spanning the network and IT technology domains
- Test Analysis, test case authoring and test case execution to meet project requirements for networks domain testing and E2E systems integration scenarios.
- Defect management and reporting
- Usage of Test tools, i.e. HPQC, IXIA, Spirent, Wireshark
- Usage of Test Automation tools and scripts
- Work to agreed Test Strategy and Test Plans both autonomously and as part of a team. You will be a self-starter who can produce accurate work consistently and who is task and action focussed. You will demonstrate a commitment to achieving results.
- Provide quality advice based on technical knowledge;
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of best test practice in client. Specific Capabilities (please reference source appropriately)
- Experience in execution of testing programs in medium to large integration environments for at least 5 years is mandatory
- Strong analytical skills together with demonstrated ability to prioritise and make appropriate judgements is highly desirable.
- Network technology certifications (Example: CCIE, JNCIE) is highly desirable
- Strong knowledge of routing protocols (BGP, OSPF, IS-IS etc.)
- You will have excellent oral and written communications skills and achieve testing program outcomes which meet business requirements through resolving testing issues and challenges as required whilst liaising with multiple business and technical subject matter experts.
- Experience in the development of test automation solutions is desirable.
- Proven ability to articulate and present information in a short, sharp, effective manner is essential.
- A testing practice certification such as ISTQB is desirable.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call on 03 8506 6560 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: