Network Security Analyst – Unix/Linux – Shell, BASH scripting
- Network Security Analyst – Unix / Linux, Checkpoint
- Unix, Scripting skills (Shell, Bash, Python), Automation & TCP/IP Application layer experience MANDATORY!
- Melbourne CBD Location
- Large organisation – Great base salary + bonus + on call allowance on offer!
- Multiple permanent positions
- Fun team – Great culture – Work life balance – Very stable environment
The role exists to perform ongoing delivery at agreed service levels for a number of technology systems that deliver security technology controls, including proxy, IPS, security firewalls (Checkpoint) and Cryptographic devices. You will be responsible to perform support, maintenance and service recovery functions for capacity and planning functions.
To be Successful you will need:
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a Network Security Analyst or Unix/ Linux Administrator performing BAU or Back up technology management and support functions
- Experience in Unix Administration, Scripting (Shell, Python, BASH) and automation – Must have!
- Experience with Checkpoint security products – Highly Desirable!
- Experience in TCP / IP (debugging traffic flow, setup basic networks) – Must have!
- Experience with other OSI layers (CCNA highly regarded)
- Good knowledge of Operating Systems and IT Security Concepts
- Experience working with SSOE Patterns, sandpit testing, executing runsheets and incident/problem management
- SNMP / Nagios, Proxy, IPS (Highly desirable)
- Proven communication, negotiation and relationship management skills.
Apply today by clicking on the ‘Apply Now’ button below and forwarding your Word formatted covering letter and CV Quoting 11900. For enquiries, please contact Nitin Verma on (03) 8506 6546.