|Role||NetSuite SRP Consultant-techno Functional|
|Years of Experience||5+|
|On-site Years of Experience||2+|
|Off-shore Experience||2- 6 year|
|Netsuite SRP Module , Netsuite Implementation Experience||Atleast three to four netsuite implementaionis done. atleast 2 year on experience in Netsuite SRP Module.|
|Domain Experience||2+ years of respective module (SRP).And Good knowladge of Netsuite scripting(Techinical).Should have strong exposure to SRP Module Processes(Functional as well as techinical).|
|Work Location||Dearborn MI|
|Travel Long Term/Short Term||Long term travel|
|Certifications||Netsuite Certification (Desirable)|
|Project Management Skills||Planning , Designing, Monitoring and Controlling skills|
|Client Communication Skills||Good to have|
|Other Preferred Skills||Strong Communication, Able to deal with Customer & Senior management, Team management & development skills, Strong domain experience, Capable to manage complex situations and pressures.|
|Summary Job Description|| 1. Participating in business processes mapping including process analysis and design, gap analysis, functional system design and specifications, system configuration, development of system tests, procedures, and documentation.
2. Analyzing business/technical requirements and objectives, perform fit/gap analysis, and provide recommendations.
3. Documenting all engagements including the creation of design documents, technical specifications, process documentation, specification, system deployment documents, system integration and interface documents and publish reports as necessary.
4. Providing key decision support, monitoring issue and risks, and creating mitigation plans for clients.
5. Managing a full life-cycle Netsuite ERP implementation from a technical, functional and/or organizational change management standpoint.
6. SRP Module Is madetory in netsuite implementaion.
7. Leading organizational changes and business process improvements with clients.
8. Specification development and Driving quality, testing and delivery methodology processes to ensure successful transition and client satisfaction.
9. Identifying and minimizing project risk, Communicating effectively with team members and clients and Serve as a leader to junior consultants
How to apply:
So don’t miss this opportunity and apply using the link below or call Amrita on 03 8506 6553 or connect on LinkedIn – https://au.linkedin.com/in/amrita-sehgal-b0b03929 ref: 12549
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: