Nasdaq- BWise Senior Consultant
- Nasdaq-BWise Senior Consultant
- Perm role with comparative salary
- Melbourne Based
As Nasdaq-BWise Senior Consultant you will implement and configure BWise software within the boundaries of the project plan, according to specified requirements and follow the BWise way of working and best practices to the full satisfaction of the customer.
Your activities will take place at customer sites in Australia and other regions of the world.
- Strong Experience in end to end implementation of Nasdaq – BWise (GRC).
- Conducting workshops for understanding Business Requirements and Designing GRC solutions as per same.
- Configuring and customizing the Nasdaq-BWise standard software.
- Developing customized Nasdaq – Bwise Software User Interface using BWise Portlets.
- Complete understanding of the Authorization concept of Nasdaq BWise.
- Understand the full functionality of the product and tools related to it.
- Willing to learn and update the latest technology and tools related to the software.
- Identify and report bugs, recommend new feature which may help customers in making their job more efficient.
- Knowledge on building/designing portlets using SQL
- Designing and implementing SAP BI solutions for the reports based on Nasdaq – Bwise software.
- Strong experience in SAP BI 4.1 including universe designing using IDT, complex Web Intelligence reports and Security/User Authorization Set up in CMC.
- Strong working knowledge in MSSQL.
- Knowledge on HTML, LDAP and security standards.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Lisa on 03 9956 1175 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: