Mobility/ Development Consultant
- 3 month contract – asap start
- Melbourne South East location
- Mobility/ application development experience is mandatory
An enviable contract opportunity has become available for an experienced Mobility/ Development Consultant, with previous Utilities experience, to design and develop field mobility solutions.
To be successful in this role you must have previous Energy Utility experience in the analysis, design, implementation, deployment and support across a wide program of works with a mobility focus.
To be successful you will bring with you:
- Tertiary qualifications coupled with 5+ years of experience in a solution architecture type role that has focused on mobility within a utilities environment
- In depth experience in the analysis, design, implementation, deployment and support of solutions that include a wide program of works including Asset Management, SCADA & GIS
- Demonstrable experience designing, developing and delivering successful mobility solutions including hands on application development
- 5+ years in requirement elicitation, developing business specifications, managing/tracking issues including developing user stories, wireframes and extensive experience in web-based and mobile implementations
- Excellent communication skills coupled with the ability to manage varied stakeholders
Apply now by sending your Cover letter & Resume in word format and one of our consultants will give you a call to have a confidential discussion.