Mobile Application Developer – iOS / Android
- Specialists in iOS/Android – Concept to Store
- Large Federal Government organisation
- Contract positions – Brisbane QLD
Mobile Application Developer (iOS & Android)
A large federal government organisation is seeking the services of talented Mobile Application Developers for contract positions in Brisbane QLD.
This is a great opportunity for a talented developer to showcase his/her skill. To be considered you must provide a portfolio of works, must be published and available in the App Stores; include a link to your apps/website in your submission.
- Develop and provide technical design services for enhancements to the Mobile App across the iOS, Android and Windows Phone platforms
- Provide expertise in the use of SQLite, Restful web services and unit testing frameworks
- Work within a multi-discipline team using Agile development processes, within a broader multi-modal development environment
- Conduct formal and informal reviews on technical artefacts and code
- Provide input for metrics and reporting on development activities to Management and Stakeholders
- Provide input to build artefacts such as technical designs, security and audit logging plans, and xamarin solution architecture
- Provide status reports indicating the progress of build tasks
- Participate in Quality Assurance reviews and undertake recommended outcomes
- Demonstrate a level of technical understanding to ensure a comprehensive and relevant solution for each technical change or enhancement
- Analyse data, application errors, and general environmental / infrastructure problems
- Provide input and assist with the development of automated testing scripts and testing processes.
- Prior experience in (a) similar role(s)
- Unrestricted work rights in Australia
- Australian citizenship.
Applications close 16/02/2015. Apply here or contact David on 02 9253 4300.