Microsoft Navision NAV Consultant/Developer
My client is looking for a mid-senior level Microsoft Navision NAV Consultant/Developer to join their Sydney office.
Your roles & responsibilities will be
- Involved in Data Migration of data from the legacy system into Navision
- Problem solving skills for Dynamics NAV / Navision system upgrade challenges
- Provide support and training to Dynamics NAV / Navision system users
- Time management expertise to meet deadlines
- Ability to document code customizations in compliance with established standards and practices
- Ability to translate customer business requirements and specifications into code solutions along with the ability to develop and manage hours estimates
- Ability to debug errors efficiently and effectively
- Capability of managing multiple assignments simultaneously
- Capability of testing one’s own work and delivering working product
- Proficient in C/Side using C/AL
- Additional duties include using SQL, .NET, SSRS and integrations with Dynamics NAV
This is an excellent opportunity for those who are actively looking for a career in MS Dynamics skills.
So don’t delay and grab this full time permanent role!!!
You can apply using the link below or call Amrita on 03 8506 6553 ref: 12537
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: