Manual Test Analyst
- Manual Test Analyst
- Large Federal Department @ Parramatta
- 6 months contract with a view to extend
Adaps has been scouted to source Manual Test Analyst for a Large Federal Department @ Parramatta.
Must Have: Manual Testing experience 5+ years. Should have hand-on experience in managing test cases in HP ALM
You’ll have experience with:
- Testing resource(s) should be a Test Analyst with at least 5+ years of testing experience ideally in government sector and good command of soft skills.
- The exposure to HP ALM and test automation (QTP / UFT) is mandatory. The FT and NFT automation scripts and other NFT artifacts should be integrated with HP ALM QC and refer to FT NFT Test Cases in the Test Plan module, so FT and NFT automation assets are stored in HP ALM if possible.
- Ability to review and continually improve processes, tools and services to achieve project and organisational outcomes;
- Demonstrated ability to meet the timeframes by delivering and execution of detailed stress-performance test scenarios and scripts on time and budget
- In-depth knowledge and experience of the system development life cycle and service management principles;
- Proven experience in the planning, scheduling and execution of test plans and test cases (automated and/or manual) for functional and non-functional testing;
- Significant experience in two or more of the following testing disciplines and supporting technologies;
- Proven ability to build relationships, communicate effectively and to influence without authority with stakeholders including project managers, technical staff and business partners/customers;
- Significant experience using and understanding manual and automated testing tools and how they contribute to effective testing outcomes;
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills and a demonstrated ability to develop reports, analyse & interpret outputs and initiate or recommend appropriate action; and
- Well-developed organisational skills, with an ability to prioritise and manage tasks to meet agreed service standards.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Rams on 03 8506 6524 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: