Manual / Automation tester
- Manual / Automation tester
- 6 months
One of our large clients is currently looking for a Manual / Automation tester for working on a project involving web applications.
- API test automation experience
- selenium experience
- All aspects of test Automation and performance testing, including tooling, within a complex IT environment.
- Good understanding of Continuous Integration & Deployment
- Previous experience with design and development of automation frameworks.
- Having experience in Selenium would be an added advantage.
- Running test planning, defect and test completion meetings.
- Designing and coding automation frameworks/scripts.
- Managing multiple and conflicting priorities.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Rams on 03 8506 6524 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: