Manager, Application development and support – Wealth, .Net
- Direct reports – up to 8 Developers – Primarily .net, MS SQL
- Melbourne CBD Location – Great Culture – Stable environment
- Proven experience working/coaching with Agile software development team
- Manager Application Development and Support – Delivery and people leadership
- Melbourne CBD based role
- Excellent $$$’s on offer with Work Life Balance options!
- Direct reports – up to 8 Developers – Primarily .net, MS SQL, and other Microsoft systems
- Background from these industries will be highly regarded – Wealth, Superannuation, Financial Institute
If you’re ready for the next step, the opportunity starts right here. Our client is leading Wealth Technology Organisation. They are looking for a Team Leader who will be responsible for the people and delivery management of eight staff primarily .net, MS SQL, and other Microsoft systems. Our client is leaning more towards a good people leader then technical aptitude, obviously some technical understanding is important.
Probably the most critical component to the role is Agile experience. Our client is in the process of rolling out Agile delivery and the successful candidate will most certainly have strong Agile experience and be able to assist in rolling out this framework.
You will be responsible for packaging our client’s business priorities into releases and stepping these through architecture/design, analysis and build phases whilst employing agile delivery methodologies to ensure consistent, accurate and timely outcomes. A strong focus will be placed on your ability to engage and motivate your colleagues, build an agile team and utilise agile delivery techniques to ensure speed to value is maintained whilst ensuring a high quality of output.
Experience / Duties
- Must have extensive experience in Team Leader role managing .Net Developers in Wealth or Superannuation or Finance or similar industry sector
- Accountability for the end to end delivery of applications.
- Assist in rolling out Agile delivery framework.
- Work with the QA team – manage defects through their cycle; ensures high quality test standards are maintained; testing approach is continuously improved and scope of testing covers all scope items for the release.
- Liaise with Product Engineering and Business Analysts – Providing support to ensure BAs, solution architects and solution designers have all the resources available and roadblocks removed to create well quantified and researched stories.
- Perform ongoing project management disciplines for the execution team including, but not limited to, providing status reports, project planning/tracking, identifying dependencies and stakeholders, issue/risk management and communication planning.
- Manage technical implementation activities including development of detailed hour-by-hour plans for implementation.
- Strong, existing experience in leading technical teams.
- Proven experience working/coaching with Agile software development team.
- Stakeholder management skills.
- Strong analytical / problem-solving skills.
- Experience in business process re-engineering.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below and call Nitin on 03 8506 6546 quoting ref no#12043. Applications close on 28/02/2016.
Based on the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted initially. All applicants will be notified when the role is closed.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps:
Facebook | LinkedIn | Website | Twitter: @AdapsJobs