- JBOSS Programmer paying up to 700 per day
- Contract role in Parramatta
- JBOSS, J2EE, JSP/Servlet, Hibernate, Axis, Struts, JUnit & Ant
Adaps are looking for a JBoss Developer for a Contract role in Parramatta
You will be involved in system design, development, testing and implementation of applications and associated interfaces. A primary function of this position is to provide a key role in successfully migrating from WebLogic to JBoss platform. The role reports directly to the Project Manager.
The Role and Responsibilities:
- Involvement in a project team undertaking system design, development, testing and implementation in accordance with SDLC and J2EE Development Framework
- Provide programming services in application development of systems for the project
- Liaise with technical and non technical owners and project teams to ascertain migration requirements
- Use project control mechanisms to ensure the timely delivery of working and reliable applications
- Develop and publish technical and operational support documentation;
- Proven experience in all phases of development and implementation of enterprise-wide application systems under tight timeframes utilising J2EE and SDLC methodology;
- Experience in development of Business to Business communications through SOAP and application migration from WebLogic to JBoss platform;
- Experience in J2EE Container and J2EE development environment, JSP/Servlet, Hibernate, Axis, Struts, JUnit & Ant;
- Experience with high-availability, server clustering, Disaster Recovery of Java applications and integration with ESB, RDBMS, Mainframe, Identity Management and security protocols;
- Demonstrated knowledge of solution architecture of JBoss Enterprise Application Server environments;
- Demonstrated sound understanding of Reporting tools such as Jasper and Crystal Reports;
- Demonstrated ability to analyse business requirements and develop appropriate technical solutions;
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below and call Name on 03 8506 6558. Applications close on 12/02/2016.
Based on the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted initially. All applicants will be notified when the role is closed.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Adaps is an approved Standard Business Sponsor with the ability to employ eligible candidates requiring sponsorship & working VISA arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: