Java/Murex Developer – Junior role
Java / Murex Developer – Junior
- Melbourne CBD !!
- Perm role !!
- Junior role – Open to some one with 1-2 yrs of IT experience and willing to learn/work in Murex !!!
One of our large clients (financial and banking domain) is looking for a Java/Murex Developer to join their vibrant techie team.
* 1-2 years of experience in Java, SQL or any scripting languages with banking/financial experience
* Fresh IT Uni Graduates who has knowledge/skills in Java, SQL, Unix/Linux.
* Passion to learn new technologies, processes and our business.
* Willingness to work in Murex environment
* Demonstrate a passion for delivering high quality software.
CANDIDATES WITH PR/AUSTRALIAN CITIZENSHIP ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Vaish on 03 8506 6556. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AdapsIT
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/adaps
- Website: www.adaps.com.au