Melbourne and Brisbane
Contract – 6 months
- Tertiary Qualification in Information Technology and/or Business or equivalent industry experience (Mandatory)
- Certified Scrum Master/Iteration Manager and have solid experience in how to apply it (Desired)
- Typically minimum 5 years appropriate industry experience, with At least 12 months in a Scrum Master/Iteration Manager role
- Proven track record of delivery
- Experience in leading geographically distributed teams
- Experience in Agile methodology and understanding of Agile behaviours, tools and techniques: e.g. collaboration, work breakdown, automated testing, Scrum, Kanban etc.
- Previous experience in a large organisation (Desired)
- Understanding of Agile behaviours, tools and techniques: e.g. collaboration, work breakdown, automated testing, Scrum, Kanban etc
- High level of flexibility with the ability to adapt to change.
- Excellent skills lead teams including coaching, having difficult conversations and providing feedback.
- Comfortable resolving conflict and to facilitate discussion on alternatives approaches
- Advanced stakeholder management skills.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, critical thinking, consultative and communication skills with proven ability to influence outcomes.
- Strong internal consultation and negotiation skills.
- Ability to prioritise workload and meet agreed timeframes.
- Knowledge of customer journey mapping.
- Strong change management skills.
- Business acumen and industry knowledge with a strong understanding of business processes and products.
- Worked as an Iteration Managers Manager in a Digital team
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Sanky on 03 8506 6525 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: