IT Service Desk | Helpdesk
Service Desk Officer / Helpdesk Officer (Level 1)
3 mths contract + view to ext !!
Immediate start !!
One of my leading IT consulting clients is looking for a Level1/Level2 Helpdesk Support Engineer to join their banking client in Sydney.
You will most likely be in a Help Desk Support Analyst or similar role currently which means you have had at least 1-4 years experience resolving IT service requests. You’ll be well versed in Microsoft-based technologies and have a strong understanding of a range of End User Computing technologies.
You’ll be a real problem-solver (who probably fixes all your friends and families computer and phone problems for them!) and in the workplace you will be a strong team player with a can do attitude and a drive to see activities through to completion.
You will have a keen interest in technology outside of the workplace and you will be keen to keep up to date with where technology is headed.
- Minimum of 2-4 years experience as a Level 1 and 2 Service Desk Analyst
- Proven experience in the administration and support of Windows, Active Directory and Microsoft exchange
- ITIL v3 Foundation certification (Optional)
- Great communication and customer handling skills
- Experience in troubleshooting technology gadgets.
If interested, please send your CV .
This is an immediate start role if you have these skills then APPLY now.
Ref no: #12451