IT Project Manager ( Cloud)
Duration: 6 Months
Location: Port Macquarie
Large Energy Client
Adaps has been scouted to source IT Project Manager for a Large Energy client in Port Macquarie.
Please read the PD below and let me know your thoughts ASAP.
- Establish project, governance, and teams (including Vendor and cross functional internal) quickly for delivery.
- Manage project performance to ensure projects are completed within time frame, scope, quality and budget expectations through scheduling and managing project resources, preparing and managing project resource budgets
- Be accountable for project monitoring and reporting (include scope, risk, exception, schedule, team, stakeholder and benefits management) to the Project Sponsor and Program Management Office
- Manage stakeholder expectations in terms of project requirements and level of satisfaction with progress/performance including reporting, implementation and coordination of finished product
- Involve Executive, SME’s, Management, and staff from across the business.
- Utilize social media and other forms of communication where required.
- Raise exceptions, barriers, risks, issues, and opportunities for rapid resolution and action.
- Manage a rapid delivery using waterfall, agile, and adaptive techniques across the enterprise
- Manage project administration, including the review of technical and technology/documentation for completeness and version control to the project.
- Project experience in SaaS, agile, prototyping, and rapid delivery.
- Experience with cloud based customer relationship and/or service management technologies.
- Strong experience in standardised regional rollout to a distributed field based staff.
- Experience and skill in delivering, managing and implementing projects successfully
- Experience and skill in leading and managing blended internal and external project teams
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to effectively establish and manage stakeholder relationships to achieve project deliverables
- Strong organisation and time management skills with the ability to manage and schedule workloads and deliver outcomes to meet business and project objectives
- Experience and skill in operating computers and system programs relevant for the role.
Please apply using the link below or call Rams on 03 8506 6524 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: