IT Business Analyst
- IT Business Analysts – Utilities
- 3+ month contract – Port Maquarie NSW 2444
- IT applications and infrastructure – Transformation
Adaps are looking for IT Business Analysts for a Transformation program in Port Macquarie NSW 2444.
This Utility organisation is progressing several major IT upgrades/migrations to modernise its existing IT applications and infrastructure.
The Business Analyst will join projects to deliver; Requirements gathering and specification, documentation, Analysis and Options Papers, Process mapping and re-engineering documentation and Business/technical implementation documentation
- Business requirements
- Workshop logistics and outputs
- Collation of information and documentation
- Feedback and approval cycles for all documentation
- Process re-engineering and documentation
- Reporting assessment, analysis and consolidation
- BAU process/procedure documentation.
- Demonstrated competence in business and/or technical writing
- Exceptional process documentation and re-engineering skills
- Unrestricted work rights in Australia.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below and call Damian on 02 9253 4300. Applications close on 19/02/2016.
Based on the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted initially. All applicants will be notified when the role is closed.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Adaps IT are specialist recruiters in myriad Information Technology diciplinces for both technical and business resources, and provide bespoke payroll and HR solutions to our portfolio of clients. As a Standard Business Sponsor we are able to employ eligible candidates requiring sponsorship & working VISA arrangements.
Connect with Adaps, find us on: