Windows 10 – Project Manager ( Windows 7 to Windows 10)
Position Title : Windows 10 – Project Manager ( Windows 7 to Windows 10)
Location : Port Macquarie, NSW
Contract : 12months
Eligibility :Australian Citizen
One of our utility client is looking out for a Project Manager who can refresh the current hardware fleet (laptops /desktop PCs) which includes the move to Windows 10 from Windows 7 in Port Macquarie.
Expected deliverables of resource for the above project(s)/role
- Manage project performance to ensure projects are completed within time frame, scope, quality and budget expectations through scheduling and managing project resources, preparing and managing project resource budgets
- Be accountable for project monitoring and reporting (include scope, risk, exception, schedule, team, stakeholder and benefits management) to the Project Sponsor and Program Management Office
- Manage stakeholder expectations in terms of project requirements and level of satisfaction with progress/performance including reporting, implementation and coordination of finished product
- Manage project administration, including the review of technical and technology/documentation for completeness and version control to the project.
Specialist skill requirements
- Project experience in the rollout of new client devices (including peripherals) across a regional based foot print
- Project experience in packaging/upgrading of client based applications for Win 10
- Experience in managing multiple streams within a large project
Standard skills/ knowledge areas
- Experience and skill in delivering, managing and implementing projects successfully
- Experience and skill in leading and managing project teams
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to effectively establish and manage stakeholder relationships to achieve project deliverables
- Strong organization and time management skills with the ability to manage and schedule workloads and deliver outcomes to meet business and project objectives
- Experience and skill in operating computers and system programs relevant for the role.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call on 03 8506 6553 for further details. Application closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: