Senior SOE Engineer
- Senior SOE Engineer
- Large Federal Department @ Canberra
- 12 months contract on a view to extend
- Australian Citizens with Baseline Clearance required
Adaps has been scouted to source Senior SOE Engineer for a Large Federal Department @ Canberra.
What you will do :
The Senior SOE Engineer will be mainly responsible for improving and developing SOEs for the Client’s corporate environments.
The role will need to:
- Modify existing SOE to improve performance / reliability of the Desktop platform as part of a hardware refresh;
- Provide support / assistance to the SOE Team as they administer the corporate MS Windows environments using appropriate change release management processes;
- Provide deployment and packaging skills to assist the Enterprise Mobility Solutions project in developing and implementing new in-house developed mobile applications;
- Develop a corporate Windows 10 SOE for a Protected environment considering whole-of-government policies;
- Provide 3rd level support for AFP corporate systems, especially for the applications that provide a monitoringreportingprovisioning capability e.g. SCCM;
- Work effectively in a small team environment;
- Provide knowledge/skills transfer to other team members; and
- Record and maintain files/information in accordance with AFP requirements.
Formal information and communications technology qualifications from a recognised tertiary institution or demonstrated skills and experience.
- Experience in: Windows 7,8.1 & 10 (version 1607 or 1709) Operating Systems, Microsoft SCCM 2012 version 1706, Modern application packaging technologies such as App-V, Microsoft SOE application packaging, patching and documentation.
- Experience in Cisco AnyConnect Remote Access solution Application white listing, USB device control technologies, Microsoft PowerShell scripting technologies;
- Well-developed analytical and conceptual skills;
- Self-motivated, able to use initiative, innovative and a strong commitment to achieve business objectives; and
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Sanky on 03 9956 1175 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.