Infrastructure Architect – product upgrade & decustomisation
- Expert skills and experience in Technical Infrastructure Architecture
- Geelong Waterfront location
- Excellent contract opportunity – work close to home!
- Technical Architect / Infrastructure Architect
- Contractor Role
- Immediate Start
To provide technical leadership and technical project management across multiple streams of a major business application re-platforming program. Multi-vendor co-ordination and technical alignment are key fundamental components of this role as well as the development of (or oversight of) the Technical Infrastructure Architecture.
The role will be responsible for the delivery of detailed technical architecture and design artefacts across a broad range of technology domains, primarily focused on application, integration and RDMS platforms and all other infrastructure that support enterprise business systems.
Candidate must have a broad technical skill-set across a wide range of infrastructure platforms, as well as substantial experience of project lifecycle methodology and an ability to communicate with stakeholders of all levels, including senior executive management.
KEY ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Participate in program and stream workshops/ meetings
- Complete conceptual technical architecture
- Complete first iterations of the program technical architecture to support product upgrade & decustomisation
- Complete first iterations of the program infrastructure design to support product upgrade & decustomisation
- Deliverables: Conceptual Technical Architecture, Technical Architecture, Infrastructure Design
Apply today by clicking on the ‘Apply Now’ button below and forwarding your Word formatted covering letter and CV Quoting 11553. For enquiries, please contact Nitin Verma on (03) 8506 6546