Information Security Standards Developer
Information Security Standards Consultant
- Melbourne CBD/Geelong – Split location !!
- 2 months contract + view to ext !!
- Hiring now!! Immediate start !!
One of our Government clients is looking for a SME in Information Security Policy and IT Security Standard to help their IT Risk and Audit team.
1. Strong experience in:
- Identity and Access Management
- Clear desk policy
- Information life cycle management
- privileged access management
- capacity and performance management
- asset life cycle management
2. Knowledge of modern technologies (Office365, Azure, Sharepoint, Skype for Business etc.)
3. Experience in developing and applying Information Security management and assurance policies and procedures
4. Good to have certifications in any of the following:
- CSP – RSA Certified Security Professional
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Vaish on 03 8506 6556 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: