Human Resources Coordinator
- Large Global Consulting Company – Melbourne CBD
- HR Coordinator Position – Permanent role
- ER / IR / OHS / WHS / Awards / Legislation
HUMAN RESOURCES COORDINATOR
A large global consultancy is seeking a Human Resource Coordinator for a permanent position in Melbourne CBD.
As the HR Coordinator you are responsible for the day-to-day HR operations within the Australian offices across multiple states and act as the point of contact for employees transferred to the Australian Offices (APAC) from the parent company in South East Asia, as well as the management/facilitation of local talent.
- Manage end to end recruitment including advertising, scheduling interviews, shortlisting, conducting interviews and coordinating the pre-employment process in conjunction with stakeholders
- Facilitate new employee onboarding including; drafting employment contracts, delivering inductions and welcome packs
- Provide employees general advice and guidance on conditions of employment, company policy and procedures and other HR matters
- Provide HR reports as required while assisting the HR Management team with other projects and people related initiatives and activities
- Drive a safety culture in conjunction with current OHS/WHS legislation
- Maintain and administer VISA/migration functions ensuring that documentation is up-to-date and current
- Assist in ad-hoc HR projects.
- Prior experience in (a) similar Human Resources Coordinating/Generalist position(s)
- Understanding of Australian employment standards/awards and interpretation (ER/IR)
- Sound understanding of best practice programs in employee attraction, recruitment and retention
- Tertiary qualification(s) in Human Resources/Industrial Relations or related principle
- Unrestricted work rights in Australia
- Availability for an immediate start.
Apply here or contact Damian on 03 8506 6553.