Fullstack .NET Developer -Sitecore
Fullstack .NET Developer-Sitecore
The client is one of the Australia’s leading online education company.They are looking for a strong Fullstack .NET Developer to join their team in their Melbourne office on a Permanent role.
- Creating efficient, scalable, secure and reusable software responding to time and technical constraints.
- Code reviewing other team members’ work, paying attention to patterns and practices of the team.
- Working closely with all developers from other disciplines, solution architects, business owners, business analysts and designers to ensure that solutions meet the needs of multiple stakeholders.
- Knowledge sharing via practices like brown-bags, lunch and learns internal tech sessions, useful and lightweight documentation etc.
To be successful in this role,
- You must have strong software development experience in an environment of continuous integration, automated testing, git workflows, refractory techniques and the understanding of & pragmatic use of design patterns.
- You will be experienced working in agile teams and be familiar with agile practices as well as methodologies like Scrum and Kanban.
- In addition, you will have demonstrable experience with Sitecore 8+ – xDB.
Experience in Database capabilities preferred including:
- Web Forms for Marketers, Email Campaign Manager, Experience Analytics, MVC. You will be capable of designing, developing maintainable and resilient API’s and Integrations.
- You will also have experience with database technologies like SQL Server and MongoDB. Experience with AWS Lambda and/or certifications in Sitecore/.NET would be looked upon favourably.
- The ideal candidate will have strong communication, problem solving, analytical, multi-tasking and influencing skills developed in a DevOps environment.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Rams on 03 8506 6524 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: