ETL Programmer – Senior
ETL Programmer – Senior
Large Financial Organization
12-months contract role @ Melbourne CBD
Excellent pay rate $800 per day
Work Life Balance and opportunity to enhance your skills
Adaps has been scouted to source Senior ETL Programmer experience with Perl, oracle, ETL, Oracle DB, Oracle Data integrator, if someone is from banking industry or credit risk or market risk or investment banking that will be a plus.
The Senior Analyst Programmer is required to deliver a range of technology applications/development services through design, development, programming, testing and maintenance of Technology solutions aligned with business objectives. Additionally, Analyst Programmers act in a supporting capacity by providing fail and fix application support.
The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills, the ability to engage and influence stakeholders and understand their needs to ensure quality and governance standards are met. You enjoy working in a large, complex environment and can take challenges in your stride.
We’re looking for a team player who is customer focused and committed to delivering quality integration solutions.
To be considered for this role you will have significant experience in the following:
- 5 years+ Unix/Linux experience
- Experience with ETL tools, Oracle Data Integrator.
- 5 years+ scripting experience, preferably PERL
- 5 years+ Oracle experience, SQL, Stored Procedures
- A strong foundation in ETL
- Experience working within Agile teams.
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Excellent problem analysis and investigation skills
Applicants with the following additional skills will be highly regarded:
- Job scheduling tools, preferably Autosys and Control-M
- Knowledge of TCP/IP networking and LAN/WAN environments. Knowledge of OS internals (file systems, storage, process lifecycle, etc)
- Oracle Database 10/11g
- Oracle PL/SQL
- Sybase IQ
- ITIL Foundation V3 Certification
- Exposure to the Agile Software Development
- Exposure to Information Technology Service Management
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call (Neil – 03 8506 6522) for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Please share your resume in Word format only.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: