Engagement Lead – BPO
- Engagement Lead – BPO
- Permanent role with Excellent Pay rate upto $ 130K-150K base + superannuation + incentive
- Large Consulting Firm
Adaps has been scouted to source “Engagement Lead – BPO” for a Large consulting firm in Melbourne.
What you will do :
In this dynamic role, you will manage and be accountable for the highest standard of delivery across a critical transformational BPO engagement on a key account. You will manage the Customer expectation, role understanding & fulfilment, customer management from client location and serve as main point for all delivery matters. Candidates will have experience in client management and service delivery with significant transformation components working in an onshore / offshore model.
- BPO experience – Experience working for a major BPO company in a transition or service delivery role is key. Deep understanding of BPO and ability to engage C-level executives in detailed BPO deal, solution, transition, and transformation shaping discussions.
- Specific BPO experience – Experience in banking and financial services outsourcing.
- Client management – A minimum of 7-10 years of experience in solutioning and account/engagement management role in the professional services industry with a demonstrable ability to maintain and grow client relationships.
- Transformational outsourcing – Background in transformational outsourcing solutions using technology such as robotics, analytics and digital as well as process excellence is preferred.
- Program management – Large program management experience is preferred. Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment in an onshore/offshore model. Must be detail oriented and able to manage and maintain all facets of complex assignments.
- Strategic thinker – demonstrable problem solving abilities with the aptitude to identify strategic solutions to business problems with enterprise-wide implications
- Matrixed organisation – Experience working in a highly matrixed organisation is preferred.
- Virtual work environment – Experience working in a virtual home / office /client premise work environment is preferred.
- International experience – Significant international experience required including being conversant in global service delivery models – both shared services and BPO. Understanding and experience in working in an onshore/offshore outsourcing business model
- Written and verbal communication – Excellent public speaking and presentation skills including the ability to convey a set of complex and detailed deal elements in a compelling, engaging, and easy to understand manner suitable for C-level buyers.
- Approach to work – ability to thrive in a fast-paced, client-focused, changing environment and work independently in a self-directed manner. Demonstrated flexibility to work among diverse corporate environments and cultural backgrounds
- Revenue ownership – ensuring billing and profitability targets are met for the assigned portfolio
- Program management – Develop detailed work plans, direct project teams, deliver status, meet deadlines, manage to budget and exceed quality standards. Work with virtual teams (vendors and clients) in different countries, managing cross cultural issues and maintaining a good relationship.
- Customer management – being the “voice of the customer” for our delivery teams whilst also working closely with the customer to ensure we are meeting their expectations.
- Meeting our commitments – working with the Cognizant support organization and delivery teams to ensure customer timelines and commitments are met
- Account growth – Identify opportunities and work with the sales team to cross sell/ up sell in the assigned portfolio
- Solutioning – work with our BD teams to develop solutions to RFP’s and customer requirements. Delivery solution presentations and work with customers to refine and align the solution to the process needs. Qualifications & Certifications: No Certifications required. Minimum graduate with relevant experience and skills as articulated
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Rams on 03 8506 6524 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.