Embedded PBX / Asterisk Expert
- Embedded PBX / Asterisk Expert
- Melbourne – Permanent and Contract positions
- VoIP – SIP – Asterisk channel drivers
Adaps are looking for Embedded PBX / Asterisk Experts for contract or permanent positions available role in Melbourne.
The Role and Responsibilities:
- Setting up and configuring asterisk or similar type solutions
- Providing guidance on appropriate codecs and data optimization
- Embedded device handling VoIP calls in a PBX environment, in scoping, configuring/designing and implementing.
- Commercial experience in Embedded Asterisk/PBX
- Experience in Asterisk channel drivers
- Knowledge and general experience in SIP and VoIP
- Unresricted work rights in Australia.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below and call Damian on 03 8506 6553.
Based on the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted initially. All applicants will be notified when the role is closed.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: