Digital Product Owner
- Digital Technologist – Permanent Position
- Melbourne VIC based start-up
- Mental Health & Wellbeing company
Seeking a Digital Technologist / Product Owner for a permanent position with an established start-up in Melbourne.
The Product Owner requires to understand the intersection of business, technology and user experience. The candidate will be experienced in systems integration, automation and aggregation of multiple systems and understand how they interact on the back end. Experience in Design, Development and Delivery is mandatory to be successful in this position as the responsibilities will entail; ensuring exceptional code quality thorough testing whilst contributing to improving the quality and design of the code base.
- Identify opportunities and risks for delivering the company’s services as a web-based business/products
- Assess and recommend technologies that support the business platform
- Evaluate and identify appropriate technology platforms (including web application frameworks and the deployment stack) for delivering the company’s services
- Collaborate with the product development team and potential customers to develop use cases (or user stories) and specifications that describe the implementation of the company’s services as a web application
- Select and manage staff and/or outsourced vendors who will implement the application
- Conduct code reviews and specification conformance testing as defined by the selected software development methodology
- Establish an application deployment process and supervise deployment to staging and production servers
- Establish and monitor a web analytics regime that measures site traffic and application usage relative to business goals
- Responsibilities around digitising and selling
- Drive team performance, identify and fill in the gaps in skills.
- Experience managing web application development – full SDLC
- Experience with start-up companies and in commercialising (a) web based services product(s) is preferred
- Hands-on experience coding in more than one currently popular web application framework
- Knowledge of web standards and experience with web server configuration
- Experience in managing budgets/running a business unit
- Tertiary qualification(s) and industry certification(s)
- Unrestricted work rights in Australia.
Apply here or contact Damian on 03 8506 6553.