12 months contract
Upto $1000 per day
- AWS Solution Architect Associate minimum certification
- Strong experience working within large and complex AWS environments
- 5 years minimum hands-on experience in AWS based multi-tiered infrastructure including web, application, security and DB tiers.
- Exposure to supporting mission critical environments in financial services (or similar) sector
- ITIL Foundation certified
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration and Delivery practises and tools
- Experience working as part of an Agile software delivery team + demonstrated Agile practise use on previous engagements.
- Group collaboration to resolve problems and deliver new functionality.
- Ability to adopt and assess new technologies and solutions for optimal outcome.
- Proven ability working with teams in developing Continuous Delivery capability.
- Able to work both autonomously and as part of a new team.
- Self-motivated and experience working with global teams and external vendors.
- Strong communication and documentation skills with the ability to articulate to both technical and non-technical audiences (at a variety of senior levels).
- Demonstrated experience with migrating workloads from traditional on-premise deployments (physical, virtual) into AWS private clouds.
- 5+ years Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) experience, across analysis, development, testing, configuration, deployment and release.
- In depth proven experience with monitoring tools such as Geneos, Splunk, ELK, BMC, AlarmPoint
- Very strong (5+ years) in-depth knowledge of AWS core service offerings including
- Compute (EC2, VPC, Lambda, Auto scaling)
- Networking technologies (Route 53, CloudFront, Direct Connect, DNS, ELB)
- Networking concepts (NAT, firewalls, ACL’s/NACL’s, Routing Tables, NGINX)
- Storage and Archival Options (S3, EBS, Glacier)
- AWS Management Tools (CloudWatch, CloudTrail, Cloud Formation)
- Developer Tools (CodeBuild, CodeCommit, CodePipeline)
- Security and access management (IAM, Cloud Directory, Inspector, WAF, Active Directory)
- Building infrastructure for distributed compute systems (e.g. Gigaspaces, Coherence, Gemfire, etc)
- Messaging services (SNS, SES, SQS)
- Multi-region deployments (including Multi-AZ deployments)
- Database and replication methodologies (RDS, DynamoDB, Oracle 11G, 12C, SQL 2012+)
- Backup and Recovery methodologies
- Deployment and Management technologies and CI/CD (Ansible, Chef, Jenkins, Artifactory, Maven, Nexus, Grunt, Puppet, Consul, Mesos, Marathon, TeamCity, GIT, JIRA)
- Self-healing techniques and fault-tolerant services (clustering, auto-scaling, etc)
- Very strong (5+ years) in-depth experience with OS and Middleware administration including RHEL 7+, OEL 7+, CentOS, WAS (WebSphere), MQ based broker middleware)
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call (Neil – 03 8506 6522) for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Please share your resume in Word format only.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: