DevOps Lead / Senior DevOps Consultant – Azure, Puppet, Chef
- Excellent $$$$ per day on offer for the right candidate
- 6 month contract + possible extensions
- Melbourne CBD location – Exciting Projects – Large Financial Institution
My Client, a reputable large organisation in Melbourne CBD is seeking a Senior DevOps Specialist due to continued growth in their existing DevOps team.
- 6 month initial contract + possible extensions
- Melbourne CBD Location
- Senior DevOps Engineer / Lead – Start ASAP!
The focus is to enable delivery teams across the organisation looking to adopt Continuous Delivery and DevOps practices and processes, with the aim of increasing productivity and quality of their delivery activities through robust automated build and deployments through the SDLC pipeline.
- Leadership role with excellent DevOps consulting, Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery and change management skills.
- Continuous Integration practices and tools. Tools such as Jenkins/Hudson, etc
- Experience in Azure, AWS, Ansible etc.
- Experience in data center automation tools such as Puppet, Capistrano, etc.
- Provide leadership or perform hands-on design and implementation of Continuous Delivery and Environments Infrastructure
- Experience working on one or more of these programming languages – .Net, Java, J2EE, Shell, Powershell, Perl, Ruby, Groovy, Python, etc
- Experience across software development lifecycle: development, testing, configuration management, deployment, etc.
- Experience working with all teams in an organization: Development, Testing, Operations, Security, Architecture, Infrastructure, Business, Management, etc.
- Agile Software Development and Management methods and ability to excel within an “Agile” environment (i.e. user stories, iterative development, continuous integration, continuous delivery, shared ownership, test-driven development, etc.)
- Use of build languages such as Ant, Maven, NAnt, MsBuild, Gant, Gradle, rake, etc.
- Use of version-control systems such as primarily Git and GitHub, other include Subversion,etc
- SQL (DDL and DML) scripting.
- Experience in different database platforms. Use of automated database upgrade tools is helpful. Tools such as Liquibase, RedGate, dbdeploy, etc.
- Release Management and Configuration Management practices such as parallel development (tagging, branching, etc.)
If you deem yourself suitable, kindly submit your CV in word format with a cover letter addressing your relevant experience by clicking the apply button now or call Nitin on 03 8506 6546 quoting ref no#11790 for a confidential discussion.