- Permanent role in Melbourne CBD
- Strong background in Development/ Coding in a client facing environment
- Understanding of SDLC
Our client, a prominent company specialising in complex, high-volume transactions is looking to grow their DevOps capabilities. Working in a cross-functional team, this role will involve thought leadership and a best practice approach to DevOps strategy, engineering, and delivery.
As part of this role, you will be expected to implement Continuous Delivery within delivery teams across the organisation, utilising your DevOps mindset. A solid technical background in the areas of Build Engineering, Automated Deployments, Automated Testing, Infrastructure, Environment Management and Configuration, and Release Management are key to implementation of world-class Microsoft based solutions.
You will be responsible for ensuring DevOps goals are met, vendor relationships are managed, Agile/ AWS/ CI/ CD methodologies and standards are followed, and your output is of the highest standard. This role will be a key driving force in ensuring the adoption of a mature DevOps culture.
- Strong Development/Coding background (.Net, React.Js, Node.Js within AWS)
- Previous Build, Support and Deployment experience with AWS
- Experience with Continuous Integration systems
- Strong SDLC understanding – Agile, Lean, Continuous Delivery etc.
- Experience in release of commercial software and associated security principles
- Exposure to Linux, Security measures and Cloud Support within AWS
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Recent client facing experience
If you want to work a mixed role of DevOps, Development and Support, collaborate where opinions are valued and your ideas can make a difference, we would love to hear from you!
Apply now by sending your CV in word format or call Cass on 03 8506 6578 for a confidential discussion quoting reference #12021.