Development Team Lead
- Melbourne South East Location
- Fantastic permanent role
- Previous Team Lead and hands on coding experience with .net a must !
My Client, a large technology company in Melbourne’s South East is seeking a Development Team Lead to lead their in-house software development team working on cutting edge projects.
This is a newly created opportunity and will suit an applicant with previous Technical team leadership experience. You will be responsible for developing, maintenance and enhancement of the critical operational technology systems such as SCADA & Global Positioning System (GPS). As a Team Lead, you will have ownership of my clients applications and drive the roadmap for these technologies and applications.
You will have:
- Tertiary level qualifications in IT or Systems Engineering
- 4+ years of hands-on coding and development in the .NET environment
- Knowledge and strong application of MVC3, HTML5 , JQuery UI
- Current Windows desktop and/or server operating systems expertise (including IIS)
- 2+ years of development using Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Solid understanding of database technologies particularly SQL Server and Oracle including stored procedures
- Experience with different application development methodologies (Agile etc.)
- Engaging communication skills
- Flexibility and ability to operate in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment
This is a fantastic Permanent opportunity that will see you design and provide strategic direction, thought leadership and technical architecture leadership. Apply now by sending your CV and cover letter in word format and one of our consultants will give you a call to discuss further.