- Melbourne CBD location
- Multiple initial contracts with likely extensions to March 2016
- Immediate start!
We are currently looking for highly motivated 1st/ 2nd level desktop support analysts to join a team within a large, well-known and reputable organisation in the CBD. You will be the first point of contact for any IT related issues across 3,000+ end users.
Initially there are multiple short-term contracts available, however extensions to March 2016 are likely.
- Providing level 1/ 2 floor walking support to internal customers in order to analyse and solve their computer problems as rapidly and effectively as possible
- Liaise with service desk team as required to resolve incidents and problems
- Support and troubleshooting Windows 7, Windows 8.1 , Microsoft Office 2013 and any other authorised desktop applications
- troubleshoot for printers, computer hardware and any other authorised peripheral equipment
- Dealing with hardware and application support queries and issues reported to the service desk and escalated to the Desktop Support Administrator
- Provide user data and application recovery when required
- Outlook support, issues with email, connectivity
- Use diagnostic tools to troubleshoot problems associated with network connectivity, and workstation hardware/software
- Tertiary qualifications in IT
- Minimum 12 months experience in a busy technical Desktop Support environment
- Hands-on experience with COTS or In-house Ticketing softwares a must!
- Installing, configuring and supporting Microsoft Windows XP/ 7/ 8 & Office 365
- Australian local work experience essential
Apply now for immediate consideration by sending your CV in word format.