Desktop Support Analyst
Role : Desktop Support
Location : Sydney
Experience- 3 to 6 Years
- Onsite desktop support services on the below lines:?
- IMAC’s, PC Build, Deployment of Images, Manage RSA tokens, Upgrades and Troubleshooting at the Desktop level (2FTE continuous coverage).
- desktop support activities: Able to resolve L1 issues that unsolved by L1
- New user On boarding and Off boarding
- Asset tracking and tagging (All Configuration Items related to desktop support will be maintained in client’s CMDB)
- Replace Printer toner, and Service co?ordination with Vendors
- Vendor Co?ordination for spares, HW break fix and new devices replacement
- Connecting desk phones (configuration done by Telstra), ipads and mobiles
- Initiation of catalogue items through Client’s service request
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call on 03 90 288 149 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: