- Open for both permanent and contract positions
- Perth Location
- Previous experience as a delivery manager is a MUST
Our large consulting client is currently sourcing for a Delivery Manager with
- 15+ years of overall experience with 3 years of customer delivery Management experience
- Have managed a large scale account (> 50 resources) involving managed service contracts
- Ability to interface and influence customers (CIO, GM) at a strategic level
- Strong focus on relationship management and responsible for CSAT for the account.
- Ability to directly engage with the customer (CIO, GM level and below, Vendor Manager) from offshore
- Ability to handle customer visits independently
- Ability to chair and drive governance meetings with the customer
- Good understanding of P&L, HTR ratio and have managed it actively earlier
- Has a sound understanding of Order Book, Projections for the next month/ quarter
- Ability to drive Automation, Value Adds, POCs and Service Improvements across the account
- Implement best practices from other accounts
- Drive Account planning with the Sales counterpart
- Domain focussed (Mining domain nice to have) and aware of the latest tech trends
- Have good presentation skills
- Ability to influence positive energy within the teams and command respect
- Ability to mentor, coach and influence teams to write white papers, blogs and contribute towards KM
- BCP, ISG Audit aware and comfortable in interacting with various internal groups (Competency, Legal, TIM, Quality, Finance and Compliance)
- Flexible to travel
- Participate in the RFP’s, estimation and legal contract reviews
- Actively participate in IBU and organisation initiatives.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Deepthi on 0404 891 109. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.