- Delivery Lead – Melbourne CBD – Big 4
- Behaviour Driven Development – Agile
- Online Banking Team – Permanent position
SENIOR ANALYST, DELIVERY – DELIVERY LEAD (IT)
An Online Banking team is seeking a Delivery Lead to take accountability for delivering a program of works to a premier banking channel in Melbourne.
The successful applicant will partner with a peer Delivery Lead to package the new features into major releases and employing agile delivery methodologies to lead a cross functional high performance team of 10 – 15 individuals & various vendors to ensure consistent, accurate and timely outcomes.
A strong focus will be placed on the applicant’s ability to engage and motivate their colleagues, drive an agile team to ensure that speed to market is maintained whilst upholding the high quality of outputs using cutting edge web based solutions to drive a first class customer experience.
- Accountability for the end to end delivery of releases
- Working directly with a Project Manager and key stakeholders to schedule & deliver outcomes to the platform, regularly communicating outcomes, risks and issues
- Working with the Development and QA teams as well as Senior Stakeholders to derive project(s) related outcomes
- Performing ongoing project management disciplines for the execution team including, but not limited to, providing status reports, project planning/tracking, identifying dependencies and stakeholders, issue/risk management and communication planning
- Managing technical implementation activities including construction of deployment guides & implementation rosters.
- Prior experience in managing large, complex projects in an unpredictable environment with competing priorities
- Prior experience in leading large technical teams (~20 BA, Design, Development, Test, Support resources etc)
- Development and delivery of customer facing digital assets
- Proven experience in risk assessment, planning and mitigation
- Experience in working/coaching within an Agile environment is preferred
- Experience in Business Process Re-engineering is preferred
- Banking or financial experience with digital products and customers whilst utilising other customer-focussed methodologies or Java technologies is highly regarded
- Unrestricted work rights in Australia
- Relevant tertiary/industry qualification(s).
Apply here or contact Damian on 03 8506 6553. Applications close 25/11/2014.