Data Migration lead
Data Migration Lead
One of our banking and insurance client is looking for a Data Migration Lead with SharePoint/email exchange knowledge.
Role and Responsibilities: -
- Work with the customer, users, technical architect, and application designers to define the data migration requirements and structure for the application.
- Lead the data migration plan, analysis, design, and build effort.
- Work with the technical architects and application designers to understand the data conversion requirements fully and to design the conversion procedures and applications.
- Review the database deliverables throughout development to ensure quality and traceability to requirements and adherence to all quality management plans and standards.
- Ensure that the application developers and data migration developers responsible for data migration thoroughly understand the requirements and designs.
- Work with other architects to ensure that all components work together to meet objectives and performance goals as defined in the requirements. Identify and communicate any cross-area or cross-release issues that may affect other areas of the project.
- Support the development and test teams with the creation of test data. Ensure test data conforms to data security requirements.
- Participate in quality management reviews as outlined in the Verification and Validation Overview.
- Ensure client data protection guidelines are followed for sensitive personal data in accordance to Client Data Protection program.
- Work with customers and security architect to identify the access control and identity requirements for the application.
- Ensure security in reporting and data warehousing.
- Ability to develop or revise the data migration approach as new data requirements arise
- Ability to develop and manage all aspects of the data migration effort, including the plans, interdependencies, schedule, budget, tools, and required personnel.
- Ability to convert data and related techniques to acquire data needed to support testing, training, and other application development activities
- Ability to review project deliverables for completeness, quality, and compliance with established project standards
- Ability to document and communicate progress against plans, taking corrective action as necessary
- Ability to identify, clarify, and resolve issues and risks, escalating them as needed
- Must have advanced to expert level knowledge and experience in SharePoint, email and exchange.
- Must have ability to lead onshore (2) and offshore (4) teams
- Ability to get work done with multiple teams
This is an immediate start role so don’t miss this opportunity and APPLY NOW. Please apply using the below link or send your CV or call me on 03 8506 6553