- 3-6 month contract
- November start date
- Healthcare Industry
My Client is looking for an experienced Data Analyst for an initial 3-6 month contract, based in Melbourne CBD. In this role you will be responsible for evaluating, analysing and data sets in order to produce reports/options for further decision making. You will be part of a project team working closely with various stakeholders.
To be considered for the role, you must have the following:
- Consulting experience, stakeholder management & clear communication skills
- 5-8 years + experience
- High level of knowledge and expertise in data analysis, KPI reporting and data migration
- Proven experience in analysis, cleansing and migration of critical data sets involving large distributed and complex environments.
- Good knowledge of data architecture and data management principles as applied to large data environments
- Good knowledge of the Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) processes used in data migration
- Experience with records systems
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, report writing
If you are interested in this position, please apply using the link. Immediate consideration will be given to applications. Please note, only suitable candidates will be contacted.