CRM Dynamics Developer
Position Title: CRM Dynamics Developer
Location: Canberra, ACT
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 03 months on extendable basis
One of our federal Client is hiring for CRM Dynamics developer to meet the needs of the Department and our business area’s clients through the development and maintenance of innovative, robust and sustainable corporate systems.
Job Description/Selection Criteria:
Demonstrated practical experience as a CRM Dynamics (2013+) Developer and knowledge in programming multi-tier enterprise system delivery with thin client technologies.
Your response should refer to the following where applicable including levels of experience and complexity of work undertaken:
Experience within CRM regarding:
- Configuring extendable entities
- Email setup/templates
- Security (teams/business units/roles)
- SharePoint integration
- Knowledge base management
General experience regarding:
- Visual Studio 2015 + (w/ TFS)
- .NET Framework v4.0+
- MVC 4+ with Razor
- WCF services
- SQL Server 2012+
- SharePoint 2013+
- Experience working on an agile software development environment.
- Extensive experience in displaying initiative and working collaboratively with numerous stakeholders to deliver technical solutions within a multi-tier enterprise environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as a team member and/or individually
- Special Conditions
- All Candidates must be Australian Citizens to be considered for the role with Baseline Clearance.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call on 03 8506 6546 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: