Core Java Developer
Senior Core Java developer
Large Financial Organization in Melbourne CBD
Work life Balance and Great culture to work
- Java / Oracle / Camel / Micro Service experience will be the key requirements.
- SWIFT knowledge and WebSphere will be a nice to have.
Additional nice to haves:
- Apache Spark / Apache Storm / Apache Kafka experience in one.
- Angular (not AngularJS)
About the Role & your Responsibilities
- The Senior Analyst, Engineer will take on a technical development role within the payments team. This is a growing team of developers with high exposure to banking products and markets, financial messaging, and in particular international payments.
- Key responsibilities of the role will be as follows:
- Medium to large complexity software development with a focus on payments integration
- Performing GMM vendor framework & SWIFT Standards upgrades
- Debugging & fixing any defects in code
- Responsible for code reviews, white-box testing & test framework maintenance
- Providing level 3 support on significant production changes & issues when required
Key Skills and Experience:
- Strong experience in a similar technology role; ideally within financial technology
- Degree qualified in Computer Science or similar preferred
- Core Java (ideally Java 6 or greater), EJB and Spring experience
- Exposure to build and automation tools (Ant, Gradle, Jenkins, Jython)
- Experience with the following also preferred: J2EE, Spring, EJB, messaging, RDBMS (ideally Oracle), SCM (Git) & Unit Testing
- Strong communication skills with the ability to deal with stakeholders (both users and product owners)
- Willingness to learn & apply new learning to problem-solve
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call (Neil – 03 8506 6522) for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Please share your resume in Word format only.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: