Duration:6 months Contract or Fulltime
Location: Sydney, Australia
Experience: 5-8 yrs
- Control-M application software Installation, Configuration, and Deployment
- Manage any Control-M improvement projects related to automation and best practice
- Manage any Control-M upgrade projects including planning and testing and working with the Distributed and security support teams
- Support various scripts and provide monitoring of various directories in production
- Disaster Recovery Design Architect, Planning Strategy, Document Writer and Implementer
- Migrate the job schedules from legacy tool to Control-M
- Manage CONTROL-M Servers/agents using CONTROL-M/Enterprise Manager version 7 and above
- Install and manage Control-M modules. Example Control-M for backups, Control-M for Application jobs, Control-M for Database jobs & control-M for runbook tasks.
- Control-M Server/Agent monitoring and troubleshooting
- Administration of Control-M users via Control-M Security and LDAP
- Administration of Control-M Self Service, BIM and ForeCast
- Coordinate with Control-M Job Owners in analyzing and troubleshooting issues
- Create/Modify/Monitor – Batch jobs on all platforms including Mainframe
- Support CONTROL-M/Enterprise Manager (EM) and CONTROL-M database maintenance
- Create and manage Node Groups
- Create reports using the CONTROL-M/EM Reporting Facilities.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: