- C# – Tortoise Subversion – MS Office Suite – SQL queries & design
- Large government organisation – Canberra ACT
- Initial 6 month contract with potential extension
Government Agency seeking an experienced C# Developer for a 6 month contract role in Canberra, ACT.
Large government agency seeking an experienced C# Developer to work within a team environment providing software development support for a period of up to six (06) months. The service is to enhance the current modelling framework so that current and future modelling studies can be done in more efficient and streamline manners. Support duties would include understanding the current modelling framework which is written in C# language and modifying the framework as requested.
- Integrating post-processing tools into the Framework to automate reporting requirements for each model run
- Adding new functions to automate a number of pre-processes, which differ in model to model
- Re-configuring the current structure of running different scenarios and storing model results
- Other improvements already identified by modellers.
- Experience and highly competent in C# development
- Prior experience in developing customised software
- Experience in MS Office suite and Internet Explorer
- SQL database queries and design
- Experience in Tortoise subversion
Prior experience in water resources modelling will be highly regarded
- Relevant tertiary qualification(s)
- Unrestricted work rights in Australia.
Applications close 22/01/2015. Apply here or contact Damian on 02 9253 4300.