Business Intelligence (BI) Developer
Role: Business Intelligence (BI) Developer
Excellent $$$’s per day on offer for the right candidate
Melbourne CBD location – Big 4 Banks
Great Culture and heaps of career opportunities
6 months’ initial contract with the possibility to extend
Large Financial Institution
Key skills in order of preference – SAS, Develop SQL Development, SAS, SSIS, BO
This role sits within the strategic and reporting data analytics team. The main function is to develop, build, and maintain reports as well as improving current reporting solutions to provide information and insights around financial fraud to stakeholders and the business.
The key responsibility specific to this role includes:
- Develop reports using the various tools such as SAS visual analytics, Tableau and Microsoft Office.
- Automate tasks using schedulers and scripting language.
- Understand the key priorities and requirements of our customers and demonstrate value add.
- Ability to problem solve complex business and technical problems.
- Demonstrating knowledge and professional experience in software development within a multidisciplinary environment.
Tertiary qualifications in a numerate, engineering and / or IT based discipline.
Experience in software development using SAS, SQL, is essential. Knowledge in SAS Visual Analytics will be an advantage.
Advanced verbal, written and numeracy skills and demonstrable ability to take initiative and work with business stakeholder to resolve issues is critical to the success of this role.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call on 03 8506 6546 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: