Business Development Manager – IT Recruitment
- Great package!! Heaps of benefit !
Business Development Manager- IT
- Are you a passionate sales driven person packaged with energy??
- Are you a sales person with an entrepreneurial mindset??
Then this role is YOURS!!!
- Unlimited earning potential + heaps of benefit!!
- A rapid growth transformation for a person who can build over 30 contractors – A fabulous opportunity to become an Entrepreneur (creating your own company) with funding /support from Adaps !!!
- Permanent role!!
- St.Kilda – Melbourne Location!!
YOUR NEW COMPANY – ADAPS !!!
BD HUNTERS!! Adaps is a leading and oldest Australian owned IT recruitment company. Adaps’ primary purpose is the provision of professional IT services, which we offer via three main divisions – IT Recruitment, Contractor Care, and Consulting. We pride ourselves in connecting technology with talent.
We are currently having an opportunity for a Business Development (IT) specialist to work within our recruitment company. In this position you will be expected to identify and generate sales within your local IT market, with a specific focus on new business which is then converted to ongoing, repeat business.
- 4+ years’ experience in a corporate sales position
- Previous experience as a Business development Manager in IT recruitment industry (must).
- Strong business development capabilities, background and achievements.
- Demonstrated sales capabilities.
- Extensive account management experience.
- A focus on relationships and long term outcomes on all occasions.
- Strong communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Commitment to service excellence and true client partnership.
- Demonstrated ability to use negotiation and influencing skills.
- Excellent stakeholder/vendor management.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Vaish / Deepthi on 03 8506 6556 / 0404891109. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AdapsIT
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/adaps
- Website: www.adaps.com.au